June 25 - 26, 2018
Omni Parker House, Boston, MA
Director, Business Development
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Refine targeting strategies using medical claims based market intelligence and analytics
- Using the power of predictive analytics and data attributes to help you enhance your segmentation and targeting efforts.
- Leverage provider networks to understand shared patients, discover new influencers, and map provider relationships.
- Track payer reimbursement trends relevant to your market
- Build impactful and timely messages relevant to your audiences
3:05 PM Innovation Exchange
Choose Two of eight topics:
These Innovation Exchange roundtable discussions are the crux of the Integration Focus Day. Sit down with 10-15 other medtech executives, share solutions to common challenges, and ask the burning questions you need an answer to. Because no other vendors attend these roundtables, you’ll be pleased by how candid the conversations are.
#1 Technology in the Field: Sales Enablement Strategy
Haley Katsman, VP of Account Development, Highspot, Inc.
#2 Building Winning Sales Teams: Effectively Hiring and Training Top Performers
George Donovan, Chief Revenue Officer, Allego
#3 Key Account Management – What’s Working, What’s Not
Marshall Solem, Principal, ZS Associates
#4 Topic TBD
David Keane, Co-Founder & CEO, Bigtincan
#5 From Lab to Patient: Achieving Commercial Success in Our Regulated Landscape
Sheri Tarr, SVP Commercialization & Partnerships, ACTO Technologies, Inc.
#6 Driving Commercial and Clinical Intelligence in the Competitive Healthcare Landscape
Don DeStefano, Director, Business Development, LexisNexis Risk Solutions