June 25 - 26, 2018
Omni Parker House, Boston, MA
Vice President, Sales
Roche Diabetes Care
Our panelists have each taken a creative integrated approach to commercialization, and they understand that
keeping up with your professional development is crucial in this dramatically changing marketplace. Our stakeholders from marketing and sales will share their most important takeaways from their top challenge they faced since 2017.
- Discussing top challenges
- Insights into what worked, what didn’t work, and lessons learned along the way
- Sharing key takeaways for their peers
With an increasingly complex healthcare environment, transforming your sales and marketing teams can be critical to your success. We successfully applied behavior science to create a sales force specifically designed to succeed in a volatile market. However, that was just the beginning. This session will explain:
- Examining the behaviors of your sales and marketing, and how those two functions intersect
- Insights into sales team formation and marketing approach
- Developing an infrastructure for this new breed of representative
You’ve just heard three captivating stories from three healthcare industry leaders. We know you have questions. We’re inviting our morning keynotes back up on stage to get a bit more in-depth, and of course, answer your most pressing questions.